Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TACO SALAD

Uncle Brad coordinated the taco salad dinner night. The food was divine. Oh my. I went early to try and help put things together although my brother-in-law and an Aunt and Uncle and their son seemed to have it mostly done by the time I arrived. I left Nate in charge of the girls. Look below at Sierra's attire. Wouldn't you have wanted to crawl in a hole? Here we are seeing people we haven't seen in six years and here comes our little hobbit. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt from Nate's cousin's closet. Her younger cousin's pants and stripped socks from Nate's Aunt's closet. No shoes. No coat. No joke. (Sock are not pictured) It wasn't entirely his fault though she peed herself because she was playing with her cousins and was laughing too hard. (She comes by it honestly.) But still babe was this the best you could do. Sigh. As you can tell from the pictures below, she didn't mind.


This picture cracks me up. Don't you love the energy.
Mauren and her new husband Bruce, the cousin who got stuck with us as roomies for a week. Poor things... but aren't they the cutest couple.

No comments: