Sunday, January 16, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY

We love Sundays. It is so fun to put on Sunday clothes and do our hair and go to church. My girls love church. Madison loves nursery. From the time we enter sacrament meeting she is asking when it is time to go to class. She has great leaders in there. Sierra is in CTR 5 now. She loves her new teacher. I am the primary chorister. Last week, we were learning a new song. I talked to the kids about caves and told them about echoes. I told them to pretend we were in a cave and I as going to echo the words of the song to them and I wanted them to echo the words back. I cupped my hands around my mouth and told them the words. Then they cupped there hands around their mouths and echoed back. When I asked Sierra how I did she said, "Good but don't cup you hands around your mouth or make that kids do it, that is embarassing." I thought back and considered how many kids were actually following my lead. Not too many were. Won't be doing that gain.

No comments: