Monday, January 24, 2011

WHERE DO YOUR KIDS PLAY ON SUNDAY MORNINGS?

My children always love to be under foot. Where ever I am they aren't far and they are usually where I can trip. MJ plopped herself down on the rug as I was doing my hair yesterday and played with her little finger puppets we had made Sunday morning. This Sunday we sang this song for the opening hymn at church. MJ loved singing along with word "today." When the song was over she jubilantly rang out over and over again, "today, today." If I covered her mouth she laughed like it was the funniest thing and sang louder. Last week during the prayer over the sacrament this is the one sided conversation she had with her father, "What color is this dad? Blue? Purple? Green? Oh, right.... crayon." We both had a hard time keeping it in.

No comments: