Tuesday, January 4, 2011

COOKING CLASS

My famous Uncle. He teaches up at Education Week every year. His classes are always full. They are almost impossible to get into. He talks about nutrition and the important role cooking is in the home. He says it is his goal to get mothers back in the kitchen. There is a unification that happens when families cook healthy meals and sit at the dinner table and eat together. I agree. There is nothing that makes me prouder than when I am at the dinner table with my little family and we are eating a good meal together. (Although, it doesn't happen every day.) I was inspired to renew my resolve. My uncle is an amazing man. His is a legacy of sacrifice. He would do anything for anyone and has proven it a million times. It was fun to listen to him and eat his yummy food.


No comments: