Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AFTERNOON on the PLAYGROUND

I and MJ went to drop of the favorite missionary's package today. I was surprised by how cheap it was. I guess we will have to do a lot more for him. Then we went to the thrift store and I let MJ pick out a book for herself. Funny, the last two times I have taken her to get a book, she has picked out what I would deem a boy's books. We have one on airplanes and helicopter and now one on dump trucks. It is odd to me for several reasons but mostly because MJ is so girly it is crazy. She even licks her ice cream dainty and Sierra is completely the opposite. Sierra would never pick out a "boy's book" but MJ, she loves them. Go figure, so much for trying to predict your children. Then we had a little picnic at a local park. MJ had a blast playing on the swings, slide and merry-go-round. There was a little boy there and she kept referring to him as "it" in a very negative tone. She would say things like, "Mom, its slidin' on my slide. Mom, its climbing my ladders. Mom, its being naughny." Poor little boy. We finished the outing with an ice cream at the local Maverick station. It is good to have my baby happy and well again.

No comments: