Friday, March 4, 2011

I WANT TO USE MY HAIR AS A WEAPON

Sometimes, I really get exhausted with Sierra's hair. She won't let me cut it. The mere suggestion will send her into screaming bawling fits. She isn't the kind of girl that loves to sit still while her mother dolls her up. She doesn't care if I ever do her hair. (Although, she does say she looks pretty when I am done.) I have to fight her through the whole process every school day and Sunday. Luckily, we do get Saturday's off. Her hair used to be fine and naturally straight. I would keep the ends trimmed and sweep it to the side with a hair barrette. Easy. Now, at age five and a half she has developed the cursed craven wave. Ahhhh.

So, why would a little girl that hates having her done want her hair long? Well, there are a few reasons on her list but the most imporant, she wants to use her hair as a weapon.

P.S. MJ still has a fever. Sigh. Seriously? Ahhh. Day five.

No comments: