Thursday, March 24, 2011

SILLY BALLERINA


First I want to clarify, I put MJ's hair in piggy tails but she ripped them out declaring, "my hairs ouchy."'

And do you like the hole in Sierra's tights?

Sierra went to ballet yesterday. She gets prizes for being good for a certain number of practices in a row. She got to pick a prize yesterday. She chose bubbles. She declared in exasperation when she climbed in the car, "It was so hard to choose. There was a so cute coloring book. I chose the bubbles with the fishy on them." I thought to myself, fitting.

Last night, the silly ballerina was on my bed reading me a library book. She would read really fast, then really slow, then in a high voice, then like she had marbles in her mouth. I said, "Sierra read in your normal voice." She said, "My teacher said to read with expression."

No comments: