Sunday, March 6, 2011

UNFINISHED PROJECTS

GOAL THIS MONTH: Finish a few unfinished projects. I think I have a million laying around waiting for me to get to them. I have been excited to get this one done. I have never made a quilt just for my home. (One of my dearest friends swears there is an amazing feeling that accompanies finishing a quilt, folding it, and placing it your closet.) After visits from several family members and not having a nice blanket to offer them, I am convinced there maybe something to it. This is my first try of the "finish and fold" variety. I am excited. This one was inspired by Joy, thanks. I started it several month ago when she sent me a pin-wheel block. This one was done with a smorgasbord of fabrics I have collected over the years and a nice, high-thread count, off-white, sheet I found at the thrift store. It isn't perfectly coordinated but I like the randomness of it.

No comments: