Friday, March 25, 2011

I KISS MYSELF

Madison was kissing herself in the mirror yesterday, after I finished doing her hair. (We will see how long her hair will last today.)

She kept saying, "I kiss myself," as she kissed herself over and over again.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

When Sierra came in the bathroom to get her hair done MJ started ripping the toilet paper into pieces. I told her to stop in a stern voice. MJ's lip immediately curled downward.

Sierra said, "You hurt her feelings."

I said, "I don't mean to hurt her feeling but she can't waste the toilet paper."

Sierra said, "If that was Madison's daughter, she would say, "Good job, baby!"

I and Sierra cracked up. We almost feel over in hysteria. "Good job," is Madison's mantra.

As I dropped Sierra off at school today I begged her to skip school and come play with me, she said, "I can't mom. I have to go to school. This is life." I love my girls. They make me laugh.

No comments: