Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PLAYDOUGH


Yesterday, after we dropped Sierra off at school. MJ, as usual laid on the couch and watched Dora. This is my one hour during the day, where I am allowed to do whatever I want to... Lisa time. However, MJ got bored with Dora, an absolute shocker. She came over to me and said, "Mom, my playdough go in trash. Need more playdough." She was right, about a month ago MJ's playdough was played with a little roughly and lids weren't secured, so they reached an early demise. I assured her by saying, "We can buy some more," and that was all she needed to hear. She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the door. I distracted her by telling her to turn off the television and go find shoes. I finished what I was doing and we headed to the store. She must have thanked me a million times in the store. Her and her sister had a lot of fun playing play dough after school. Sierra, molded a picture of Kit and Glug, her favorite story book characters. For more about them click here.

No comments: