Saturday, March 5, 2011

BOOKS, I LOVE THEM

Sierra had a CAT and the HAT day at school. They even got to try green eggs and ham. Sierra is on this kick lately where she likes to try new things. She said, "Mom, I tried a new thing, green eggs and ham, and I liked it." She likes eggs and ham, so it was of no suprise but she thought it was a completely unique food.

My latest hang up has been altering pictures in photoshop. I have ordered four books from the library. I have a gift certificate to Amazon and will probably end up ordering the one I like the best. I really want to get into creating fantasy images with Photoshop. I started this one... It has a long ways to go, I don't know how to accomplish what I want, but I am going to figure it out. Wish me luck.

P.S. I love Dr. Seuss and Alice in Wonderland, thus the title.


DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

No comments: