Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MAYBERRY


We really do live in Mayberry. We have a few shops owned by a few locals that line the main road. We have one grocery store. A library. Three red box machines. A Burger King and a Wallgreens. A few miles down the road I discovered a ACE Hardware and a Family Dollar. This picture is a common scene in our little town. When Sierra sees a horse she always asks to ride one. We will have to look into that.

Laugh: Sierra came home from school today and said she was naughty. I asked her what she did at school that was so naughty. After she made me swear I wouldn't utter a word of it to her father she confessed the four naughty things she did.
1. Laughed really hard when the fire alarm went off.
2. Skipped in the hall. They aren't allowed to run. They are suppose to walk. She skipped.
3. Coughed on the floor of the school. (She has been quit the germaphobe lately.)
4. Lastly, she got out of her spot and then got back in really quick.
It took every ounce of my being to take the conversation seriously. It was serious business, you know.

Laugh: I rented Mega Mind tonight for us to watch as a family. Sierra asked, "Is that a boy's movie? Because, if it is a boys movie the kids at school will make fun of me for watching it. I said I watched Sponge Bob once and the kids made fun and said you watch boy's shows." Then she paused and gave me a really condescending look and flipped her head and proceeded to say, "A couple of the kids did that to me." Then sighed deeply and threw her arms in the air and went back to what she was doing.

No comments: