Saturday, February 27, 2010

AMORETTE's BABY SHOWER

One of our dear friends Amorette has a baby shower. It was a lot of fun. Everyone brought there favorite international dish. (I forgot to bring something.)Marie was incharge of coordinating.
I thought Marie did such a cute job with the drink table.
I loved the tables. She had random facts about pregnancy through the ages printed on little pieces of paper. They were really fun to read.
I did remember to bring a gift. I don't have a picture. I made her a dress and a head band. Maybe I can get her to take a picture and send it to me.
I loved these little puffs of beauty floating from the ceiling, the orange especially sang to me.
The beautiful Amorette with her sweet little baby still tucked warm inside her. The little princess will be arriving on the third of March.
A lot of friends came to support her. She had such a nice turn out.

Don't you love her expression. It makes me laugh.


This is our Primary President. Her name is Sister Custered, but Sierra calls her Sister Crusty. (I don't know why I am typing this it has nothing to do with the shower it just makes me laugh.)
My friend in the blue is having a baby boy. My friend in the white is having identical twin girls, her shower is schedules for next week. I just keep laughing at her, it would be my worst nightmare. She has another little boy MJ's age. Ahhh. She will do awesome.
Amorette was so gracious. It was so fun to watch her open her presents. I know it is truly the most ackward part of the shower but she handled it perfectly.
Isn't she such a beautiful, first time mother to be. Amorette you and Parker are going to be awesome parents. All the best.

No comments: