Wednesday, February 10, 2010

THROUGH CC's EYES

CC asked if she could take some pictures today. I let her. She hates when I get too camera happy and is more willing to be photographed if she can photograph too. Here is the world through CC's eyes. The rest are her words. (My only question, what is this a picture of?)
Grandma, what did the duck say to the animal? Because it didn't fly. (She is laughing.)(I am laughing because she took a self portrait.)
I want you to come to Pittsburgh and, what did the duck say to the mother duck?(Laughing too hard to finish.)
Castle I built.
Mr. Fishy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love seeing a childs perspective. Nathan figured out how to set the timer on our camera(something that I don't even know how to do) and took the cutest picture of him and Leah playing together. So cute CC!!