Sunday, February 7, 2010

A LITTLE GIRL AT PLAY

Sierra loves playing with little figurines. She loves setting up her Princesses all over the kitchen table.
Princesses having tea with some friends.
Pony world. She often says, "Mom, I want to go to pony world." and "Mom, can I have a unicorn some day, please can I?"
Yesterday, I told her we could go outside and build a snow man. I guess I didn't realize how deep the snow was. The snowman will have to wait for another day.
She had a lot of fun blazing trails through the snow.
She flopped down in the snow and pretended to be a mermaid swimming through the snow. She said she was the Mermaid of ice castle.

3 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

The snow looks beautiful and Sierra looks cold. Is she crazy laying down in the snow like that???

Lisa said...

Very crazy. She was so happy though. I kept telling her you are going to get cold really fast. I was suprised how long she lasted and she still fought me all the way home.

Michelle said...

Love the pictures of the Sierra through the fence. You're getting so good at photography.