Friday, February 5, 2010

THESE ARE A FEW OF THEIR FAVORITE THINGS

Sierra can color for hours. She has gotten really good lately about staying in the lines. She loves this coloring book my sister sent her for her Birthday and spends hours with it. She has colored every page on at least five coloring books in the last year. However, this giant coloring book should last her for a while.
My girls love left over spagetti noodles or long noodles as they are affectionately called in our home. Here they are both enjoying an afternoon snack, courtesy of Sierra. She got them out and divided them up for her and her sister. She said, "Mom, I got to swallow these noodles whole and not chew 'em with my teeths, cause I want them to go down in my tummy and look like little snakes. That way they'll scare all the bad germs away." I thought, sounds like a plan. I am tired of kids being sick. ;)
MJ playing with the kitchen. Mixing up a batch of yum to share.

1 comment:

Caroline Craven said...

I love, love, love the noodle hanging out of MJ's mouth. That made me laugh. Kids are the best.