Saturday, February 20, 2010

SWEET GIRLS

Sierra has cleaned her room fifty percent of the time this week without me asking her. She just wanted to surprise me. While I was washing the dishes tonight she was teaching her little sister how to sweep up the floor. She was singing while she was sweeping. She made up a song about how much she loved her mom. How much she appreciates her mother for keeping the house clean. How she is happy when she is helping her mother. The song went on and on and it lightened my heart. I am so grateful for her kindness.

She was so funny today. On the way to Costco the traffic was bad. I kept muttering things like, "moron" and, "get out of my way crazy." She said, "Mom, you shouldn't talk to people like that, just say, "Please, please move." Then miraculously the car would move. She would say, "See mom. You just have to ask nicely."

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so adorable!

Caroline Craven said...

If only the world really worked that way, but thank Heavens our little ones really think it does. Maybe they are the smarter ones.