Thursday, February 25, 2010

I WOULDN'T

I wouldn't draw all over my daughter's face for entertainment. Then laugh my head off. Then think, oh crap, tomorrow or the next day this is going to come back to bit me when CC writes all over MJ or herself and laughs. Then have a flash of her walking through the door with tatoos all over her body saying, "You taught me how." Then run her to the bath. Throw her in with some bubbles and pray she will forget the whole fiasco, but not before I snap a picture, because it was really funny. Never, not me.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

That is hilarious! Great Picture.

Jess said...

Lisa I am dying!!! You are HILARIOUS!

Heather {Healthy Family Cookin} said...

This post definitely wins the laugh of the day contest!!! :) And that's one awesome picture.

Shandra said...

hahahaha!!! Love it! Awesome pic too!!! :-)

Caroline Craven said...

That is such a great photo, fun and cute. I loved it. You have to check out my blog. I tagged you.

Lisa said...

I read that you tagged me. I have thought about it a lot. I will do it. This week will be a good week because Nate is gone.

Michelle said...

You really don't need a fancy camera do you? Love the pictures.

Tam said...

This makes me smile! :)