Sunday, February 28, 2010

SUNDAY WITHOUT OUR MAN

MJ finally fits into Sierra's old dress. I love this little dress. My sister bought it for Sierra three yesrs ago, I am so glad it still has a lot of life left in it. Starting this summer MJ will be in all of Sierra's hand-me-downs. I don't know why that thrills me so much. I thought she looked adorable today.
Sierra's hair is growning. For those of you who remember she chopped it last year. I think it is finally at the length it was before she chopped it. I french braided her hair into a side pony tail. I thought it was super cute. I love these two little girls. However, being at church one Sunday alone with them made me very grateful for my husband and I am anxiously awaiting his return.

9 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

I loved Mj in that dress today and I kept looking at Sierra's hair in sacrament meeting because I thought it was SO SO SO darn cute! I want you to teach me how!

Lisa said...

Thanks Sarah. I will teach you any time. Come on over. However, Joy is the french braider extrodinare.

Jessica said...

So cute, we are husbandless this week also. It is going to be a LONG week.

Caroline Craven said...

Those pictures are so cute. I loved the water idea at the shower too. Very creative friends. Don't you love Nate being gone. When Kent was in the Bishopric in CA I had three little girls and they were pretty good most of the time, but once I had to take Kenna out and feed her, she was still a baby, and when I came back into Sac. Meeting, Kent was sitting on the bench with Nicki and Regan. Nicki had Regan sitting in Kenna's carseat violently rocking her back and forth on the bench causing quite the disruption so he had to leave the stand to quiet them down. I don't know why any of the people sitting by us didn't step up and it was quite embarassing. We talked to them after church about how to behave when I had to leave with Kenna and we never had a problem after that. I thought it was kind of funny, but couldn't let them know b/c it wasn't appropriate for church. I know it can be hard w/o our hubbies at church to help us out.

Lisa said...

My biggest nightmare is that Nate will get called to the bishopric.

Jess said...

Somebody please teach me how to braid like that!!!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

I totally remember Sierra wearing that dress when I was serving there because it was so dang cute. It was one of those times where I though, "When I have a little girl, I'm going to dress her like that!" :)

Lisa said...

That is funny. Can you believe how much we have all grown up? You left us so long ago. Every set of missionaries we feed I ask when are you leaving and they have always had a leave date before us and for the first time we are feeding Elders that have a leave date after us and we feel all grown up. I miss you.

Caroline Craven said...

Then it will probably happen. Mine was being called to Nursery and guess what - - I'm in Nursery.