Tuesday, February 23, 2010

POWERFUL

Emma, Sierra's cousin gave her this locket when we were in Utah this past summer. Yesterday, I was in CC's room cleaning it out. She came in and was cupping this locket in her little hand she said, "Mom, do you want me to show you someone that is so powerful that He is going to come back and make Stephen alive?" If you don't know who Stephen is click here.Sierra wanted me to play Candyland with her last night. It was a bit of a fiasco. Nate was on the phone trying to work out some costly expenses, so he can license. MJ was screaming her lungs out because she wanted to be King Kong and destroy the board. Sierra was upset because she just wanted to play the game. I guess the picture depicts how I was feeling. Another successful family night. :)
MJ played dress up's with CC for the first time this morning. I thought they were so cute together.

5 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

That is so sweet what she said about Jesus! She is so smart!

Sarah Keith said...

Oh and I think Emma Jane is so cute and I like Luke, too!

Jess said...

Kids have the strongest testimonies! We need to hang out now that it's getting a little bit warmer. Oh and we just got candyland! My kids LOVE it!

Shandra said...

Love it and you guys! ;-)

Caroline Craven said...

What a sweet, simple and powerful testimony. How does that change so much when we grow up? Love how kids remind us of what is real and what isn't.