Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FOUND

Last night as I was retrieving the mail, I found bunny in the side yard drenched and dirty from the sprinklers.

I thought I would spruce him up. I threw him the the washing machine.

His fur came out all matted. I thought the dryer would fluff him. Nope.

I thought a good brush down would help. Nope. Synthetic fur, sigh, it is as bad as barbie hair.

However, when I saw this as I was passing through the halls putting laundry away I thought, "They're friends and she doesn't mind the matted hair."
Sierra found some DVD's at the library yesterday. One show from the seventies on wild animals, called the Wild Kingdom. One show about bees. One show about the history of horses.

Her choices cracked me up inside. I even got a better kick out of how mesmerized she has been by the DVD's. That's my girl.

No comments: