Monday, May 9, 2011

PLAYING at DARCY's HOUSE

I woke up onery this morning.

I got a creak in my back because MJ put her knee in it half the night. Why was she in our bed? I don't know. She said she had a bad dream, but I am pretty sure she doesn't even know what a bad dream is.

I cleaned the house. Then I went to Darcy's house to finish the back drop for a photshoot she is doing tomorrow. It was a lot of fun.

Don't you love the chair, pictured below. I found it at the thrift store for $2.00. Darcy used it to take our family pictures yesterday. (They will be posted soon.) There is one picture I am dying over, I will post it soon.

By the time I left Darcy's I was happy again, there is something about taking pictures and untangling knotted butterflies that eases the soul.... or maybe it is just being with a good friend doing something you both enjoy. If you want to know what we had for dinner last night, click here.

No comments: