Saturday, May 7, 2011

WE ARE A HAPPY FAMILY


Dearest Nate,

Yesterday, I watched you and the girls cuddle up and watch Tangled together. I thought you were so hot. I didn't want to be left out, so I just snuggled right in the middle. I love resting my head against your chest and listening to your heart beat. It is my happy place.

Love you forever,
Your Gorgeous Wife



Dear Charmin Toilet Paper,

We use to be friends and now we are enemies. I like how cuddle soft you are on my backside but my children clog the toilet with your fluffy goodness at least once a day. We are breaking up. See you in a few years.

Sincerely,
Retiring Plumber


I had a delicious vegan meal last night.... click here to see what it was.

Off to shop for the perfect belt, for the dress I made myself out of an old sheet... pictures comming soon.

No comments: