Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I HEART PHOTOGRAPHY

I really have my own special addiction to photography. Sabrina, was right that every time you look through a lens you capture a story. Nate thought it would be a good hobbie for me and bought me a Canon Power Shot S2IS when Sierra was born. I laugh to think about my pathetic attempts at using it. I finally realized I wasn't going to get better with out help. I went to the library, that is where Nate always go when he wants to learn something new, so I thought it would be a great place to start. I started reading every book I could get my hands on. Then my best friend in Pittsburgh, Jess, gave me her old camera a Canon D20. I bought a 50mm 1.8 lens and I have taken at least a handful of pictures every day since. She was my angel. I am so grateful for that camera every day. Thanks Jess.

My sister's friend asked me to take some pictures of her today, these were some of my favorites. I didn't realize my parents own an antic typewritter and an old camera. Yeah! Enjoy.



No comments: