Monday, May 23, 2011

TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

These are my baby sisters. They are twins. I am so glad Tamara cut her hair a month ago, because now I can tell them both apart all the time. They are such good girls and they love being members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint. They are true friends. They started  a club which included all the young women in the ward and they would invite them over to our home for get-togethers on a monthly bases. They would bake a dessert and chat about life and how to answer life's greatest questions by living the teaching of the gospel. They are such good examples to me. They are the best aunties any child could dream of. They make up dramatic imaginary play with my girls, build forts, and have slumber parties and tea parties and princesses parties. I love them so much.

No comments: