Saturday, May 7, 2011

MY GIRL


Sierra,

Today you went fishing with your daddy. You caught five fish. You brought them home because you wanted to keep them as pets. You carried this little guy around like he was the dearest friend you have ever had. You even kissed him.

Then you went and put your dance outfit on and preformed at the church talent show. You were so focused on your movements and following your teacher. You wanted to perform perfectly. You did an amazing job.

As we were walking out to the car at the end of the performance, I noticed the sun reflecting off our golden hair and I had to take a picture of it. You are so beautiful.

I love being your mom. You are my favorite little thing. Today, I felt you growing up and longed to put you in a time capsule. These minutes are so precious with you. Thank you for letting me be your mommy.

Love,

Your Mom






No comments: