Friday, May 13, 2011

LITERALLY, the cutest thing ever!

Nate has been working non-stop on this little beauty for three straight days. Isn't it gorgeous? It's a little fly rod for Sierra.

He picked out the threads in colors she loves. Then he spent hours looking through design books to pick out the perfect design, one she would love. I think he hit it right on the nose. I think it is the cutest thing ever. He has spent hours weaving little pieces of thread perfectly to create this design.

He loves that little girl.

She has spent the last few evening in his "dude room" tying flies with him. I have to get a recording of her tying flies it is so cute the way she mimics him.

I asked him when he is going to build me a fly rod, he said, "When you catch as many fish as Sierra has, I will build you one." It may take me a while, she is quite the little fisher girl.

I may have a new recipe on my recipe blog, and you may want to go check it out.... I take that back, you want to go check it out, here. Also, if you like photography and you are a novice like me, tell me which is your favorite here.

No comments: