Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LIFE IS GOOD

Today I woke up and thought I would take charge of my day. I woke up at 6:30 and went for a run-walk, okay more like a brisk walk with my sissy and of course Madison woke up and tagged along. We threw her into the stroller. (She is still obsessed with me and loves to "hold-a me" several times a day.)
I thought I would get several other things accomplished, but nothing else went right. My battery to my car keeps dying for some reason. We can't figure out why. I was going to miss my voice lessons, yes you heard that right, I am taking voice lessons at the University. I begged the keys off my grandma. She let me use her truck. I was running late. As I was running across campus, a little fly flew into my eye. I was crazy trying to get it out. Then I arrived. I have been told my whole life that I am tone deaf, I can't sing, and I shouldn't sing. But, I have always felt my Father-in-Heaven telling me I can sing and I should sing. I have been trying to listen to him more and the everyone else less. My voice lesson was so fun. I am glad I went and I am very excited to go again next week.

No comments: