Saturday, May 28, 2011

LOVE TAKIN' PICS

 A group of beautiful girls let me take their pictures this afternoon. It was fun. They are smokin' hot. I have been keeping busy. I got to go to the temple twice this week. One time, I went with my beautiful sister Karalee. We may have gone to PF Changs afterward and I may have wanted to die when I took my first bit into their lettuce wraps. They are so yummy. Today, I and my sister Tamara went shopping. I swore off buying anything but I caved and bought a really comfortable dress. I am excited to wear it on Sunday. Mostly, I own knee length skirts and when my children climb on my lap... watch out. They slide all over the place. This skirt goes to my ankles. Tomorrow, I will welcome their little restless bodies into my lap. If you want to see the rest of this shoot, click here. Enjoy.

No comments: