Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I LOVE MY FAMILY



Today, I laughed when we were talking and my youngest sisters, Tamara and Kimberly mentioned they were going to make eclairs. I said, "I got here Monday, there was chocolate chip cookies on the counter and cinnamon rolls. Tuesday, you made apple turnovers and we bought coconut ice cream bars. Today, you are going to make eclairs." Karalee my other sister said, "That is why I am glad I don't live there." Tamara said with the biggest grin,"Me too.... (pause) except the opposite!"

Karalee, then hauled MJ out to the car and used her as an umbrella. It has been raining a lot here. Kimberly and I were laughing. When you live in a desert like Utah, you are continually praying for rain. Today, I am trying to be grateful the Lord is answering those prayers, but secretly I am wishing it was sunny.

Last night MJ said in her sleep, "Please, I play with your hair. Okay." Then she grabbed a chunk of my hair and went back to sleep.

No comments: