Saturday, May 14, 2011

HIKE THROUGH MCINNIS CANYON

I and the girls went on a hike today. The girls were so cute. I think MJ said, "I love you mommy!" at least a dozen time. She is so verbal about her love lately. I love her too so much. She got so excited at times on the hike she would exclaim arriba and abajo at the top of her lungs. (Spanish words, I am sure she has picked up from her Dora obsession. I don't even know if I spelt them right.)

CC chased lizards and was determined to catch one. I told her even if she caught one it would be hard to hold onto it. I remember catching one when I was little and opening my hands to peek at it and having it jump out of my hands and disappear.

I told CC to stay out of the water holes but she went straight through them anyway. Her poor boots were soaking wet.

Rain clouds started to gather, so I encouraged the girls to head back. Sierra said the clouds looked like giant sharks comming to eat us, and they did. She encouraged us to run. I thought it would make a cute children's story. I could call it "sharks in the sky."

I had a yummy lunch today. I splurged and planned something extra special because I was suppose to have guests. They had a change of plans last minute and didn't come. :P I bet after seeing this, they will wish they had of come. Click here.





No comments: