Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ANOTHER DAY AT THE PARK

I saw this really beautiful bird across the park. I had to snap a picture.
As usual CC was climbing on everything in sight.
MJ was picking up acorns.
Her little patty cakes were filled to the brim with them.
Then my girls shared a banana.
Yummy.
Sierra ran around and played hide-and-seek, practiced exercises, and dug in the dirt.
MJ walked up and down this plank of wood. It was on a slant and she felt so brave as she steaded her steps. I applauded her little efforts. When she would reach the top again she would say, "yeah," and give me a big kiss. She is so precious.

4 comments:

Paul and Em said...

I can't wait to see your little family!

Sarah Keith said...

Your pictures look really good!

Caroline Craven said...

What a beautiful day to spend in the park. I love their cute little spring outfits. Wouldn't you just love to dress like that, in really comfy clothing, and have it look cute on you at the same time!?!

Nicki Dunn said...

Your girls are the cutest little things. Happy Spring! Louve you.