Thursday, April 22, 2010

BLUE SKIES, A PIECE OF HEAVEN

I wanted to get outside today but I have too many projects that have kept me in. I have so much to do before I leave and know it is going to come sooner than I have realized. Panic has started to set in. The girls needed mommy time. We all went and piled on the bed and played airplane. Sierra wanted to do it over and over again. (Yes, those are my nasty feet. Do not enlarge the photo.) I complied because the other day we played for fifteen minutes and the next day I felt like I had done some insane ab exercises. I have checked out my abness in the mirror and I think I saw some improvement. What could be better than exercising while you play with your kids. Sign. Nothing.... Okay, maybe being at the ice cream parlor with your kids.
Sierra kept floping down on the bed and it would slightly bounce MJ and send her into giggling fits.
Then in all the hilarium CC stopped and pointed to the sky and said, "Mom, look at that. Wow. It is so beautiful. Let me have the camera, so I can take a picture."
This was her picture.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great picture, I am still waiting for my flowers to bloom and the weather to clear up so that we can go out and enjoy the sunshine! I love when you can get a 2 for 1, I love when you can get your exercise while playing.

Caroline Craven said...

Love the pictures - you are really getting good at the whole photo op stuff. I love that you spent 15 minutes. Think about that. Most of us probably waste 15 minutes somewhere during the day. So when you are feeling overwhelmed with packing up stuff and all the requirements of moving, remember that 15 minutes with your girls will keep them happen and not feeling neglected and it will give you some sanity too. Good luck in the next few days. Wish I were there to help.