Saturday, April 10, 2010

MJ AND MOM


Well, this afternoon Nate took CC on a Daddy daughter date. He tries to take her out alone about once a quarter. She loves it. I offered that he could take MJ along too but he said she was a little too young. So, while CC and Dad were off playing, I and MJ had the afternoon to ourselves. I must say, I love this little girls so much. She is at such a cute age. She loves to copy every thing you say. She was saying hi and waving to everyone at the park. She loves her mother and is never far from her. She loves to hold her mothers hand as she walks. When she no longer needs my hand to steady her, I will be really sad. I love the feeling of her little hand griping my finger. Here is our afternoon in pictures












We had tuna fish and fried carrots and potatoes for lunch. One of MJ's favorite foods. Then she was off to bed for a nap. Now, she is sleeping soundly.

No comments: