Friday, April 9, 2010

OUR LITTLE ENTOMOLOGIST


This is Sierra and her best little buddy Chase. They have a lot of fun together. Their favorite thing to do is dig for bugs in the backyard. When Chase doesn't want to pick one up, Sierra is eager to oblige. I told Jess, I need to get a book on posionous plants and bugs, because she will touch anything.
I got a little quizzy at there container full of bugs. The still picture doesn't do it justice. There were at least fifty buggs climbing all over eachother, constantly squirming around. Yuck. But, they loved it. (Thanks for a fun afternoon Jess and for the pictures I stole. She is such a fun photograper)

2 comments:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

oh my, what a girl! That makes my stomach squirm...

Caroline Craven said...

My girls only played with roly-poly bugs, however, Trevor, Kenna and Kent have been known to bring home a snake or two!