Thursday, April 29, 2010

LOVIN' THESE COUSINS

Emma and CC are the best of friends. She loves her cousins.
Emma is such a little mother to all of her younger cousins. She was helping Kate onto her rocking horse.
MJ loved raiding Uncle Michael's and Aunt Chrissy's apartment. There are a lot of fun toys.
New baby Colton is so precious. Chrissy let me play with her camera and I couldn't get enough pictures of this little guy. Don't you just want to squeeze him?
Tyler is always the comic relief. I love two year old. I was trying to take his picture and he kept diving under the counter.
Uncle Michael swigging a bottle of Welch's. Yummy. We were laughing our heads off.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so happy that you got to go see your family! What cute pictures of all the grandkids. I bet they had so much fun together, I just read about your flight, what a pain to have to sit around the airport waiting for a flight. I am glad you made it and that you were able to be at Phillips wedding.

Caroline Craven said...

All these cousin pictures are so cute. I'm sorry we missed all the celebrations and can't believe we missed Philip's wedding. Kent was up in Idaho Falls at some meetings with the school board Tuesday through Friday and didn't get home until late Friday morning. He was exhaused and just couldn't do one more road trip. I bet Emily's recital was so nice. The flight home sounds like a nightmare, even without he luggage - can you imagine what it would have been like otherwise. How long are you going to be down in Orem?