Friday, April 30, 2010

THE WEDDING DAY

It was such a beautiful day. It was bitter cold, but the overcast skies made for amazing pictures. The snow was glistening on the tulips and it was gorgeous to look at. Our entire immediate family was in the temple, minus Tam and Kim because they aren't old enough yet. It was a beautiful ceremony. Phillip and Katrina were glowing warm with happiness and I don't even know if they noticed the sting of the cold.
Madison fell asleep in the car and it was so fridged I didn't want to move her, so my husband stayed with her during pictures.
These are my father's parents, my grandma and grandpa Craven. I love them to pieces. I hope I can grow up and be like them. There is such a special spirit in their home. They are definitly some of the most Christlike people I know. I cherish them. I also need a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa Hair, who were both angels during the whole day. I feel so blessed to have both my sets of Grandparents live close and long, so they both could have such a large impact on my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad we decided to hold the carseat up, it made all the difference in seeing colton. haha =) I love having everyone in town & we can always photoshop Mads in.

Caroline Craven said...

Gma. & Gpa. Craven look so good in this picture. Great shots.