Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HOME BOUND

Well, the flight was easy. The girls were great. We did leave for the airport at 4:00am to make our 6:00am flight. I left the luggage with Nate. I just brought a backpack because he was following the next day and I just didn't want to deal with luggage. When I got to the ticket counter the line went on forever. I was grateful I didn't have luggage. I just skipped passed everyone, printed my ticket, and headed to my gate. I was so happy. Then I got to the gate and they explained the reason behind the long line. The flight was having mechanical problems, they were expecting a part for the plane from New York. It would arrive at noon. Sigh. They rerouted me on Delta. My flight left at 8:00am, which was better than noon. I was happy. However, these are the times you need a cell phone. I tried calling on those pay phones to let my family know, but they were ridiculous to use and no one would answer because they didn't recognize the number.
When we arrived in Utah, there was no one there to greet us. Sierra exclaimed, "This is a stupid way to come to Utah. No one is here." (She took both pics.)

No comments: